This advanced skin diagnosis assesses key genetic, internal and external influences that affect your skin condition and behaviour. Through the VISIA spectral analysis, seven key areas of skin integrity are assessed including wrinkles, pigmentation, texture, hydration, oil-flow, capillaries and porphyrins (evidence of bacteria). This detailed analysis assists with prescribing the best treatment and product programme available.
Redeemable on any purchase or skin treatment over $100
Customised Treatment Options & Plans can be put together for the following concerns
These programs are tailor made to each individuals concern, budget and lifestyle to ensure optimal results as no two skins or conditions are alike. Your therapist will do a thorough consultation to plan which treatment/s program will work best for you and design a personalised package.
Eye Lift – Dark Circles, Tired and Ageing Eyes
Customised to your eye condition with ingredients designed for the delicate eye area, this treatment will assist in diminishing dark circles, hydration, reduction of puffiness, firming and smoothing lax skin & tired eyes.
Help lift early signs of lax and loose skin on the neck with our signature transdermal serums combined with skin tightening.
- Pigmentation, uneven skin tone and perfume stains are reduced using EPlus technology and a cocktail of specialized exfoliating peels to restore the skin back to a healthy glow.
- Maintain a healthy youthful neck with transdermal serums, RF energy and gentle peels.
- Skin Needling for maintenance of collagen and skin integrity
Décolletage (Chest) Rejuvenation
Mottled pigmentation and blotchy skin on the chest can be lessened with Pigment Reduction Light Therapy. Add on skin needling to release collagen building growth factors for added benefits. Four treatments are recommended and depending on the degree of damage a customised programme may be required.
- Chest wrinkles are reduced with skin needling and collagen enhancing peels combined with Skin Tightening Technology providing a fresher and more youthful look.
- Serums will be prescribed to enhance results and prepare for treatment
Hand and Arm Rejuvenation
- The tell-tale sign of our age shows on our hands. Pigmentation spots on hands can be aging and unsightly however they are easily removed with EPlus technology. Up to 3 treatments may be required depending on the condition of your hands.
- Skin repair serums will be prescribed to suit your hands condition and to prepare for treatment.
- Thin skin on hands allows bones and veins to be more visible which can be very ageing. This can be treated with appropriate dermal filling and /or transdermal delivery serums
- Cosmedical skin care products containing ingredients that stimulate collagen production to firm skin and even out skin colour are available for the backs of hands and arms. These products can be taken home or used for transdermal delivery in clinic.
- Hand, arm and elbow rejuvenation peels will remove rough, dry and coarse elbow skin using enzymatic and biomimetic peels that cause no harm to the skin. These provide deep exfoliation, firm skin and evening out of skin tone.
- Thigh, knee and foot peels will keep legs looking youthful with the maintenance of healthy collagen on ageing areas of the body. Stay looking fabulous in skirts, shorts and dresses with our unique body treatments.
- Do you have red rough bumps on the back of your arms? This is called keratosis pilaris and can also be treated.
How it works?
Watch this short video presentation: